|Santa Fe, USA 2011|
How to get there
Santa Fe is within one hour driving distance of the Albuquerque airport (ABQ), a major regional hub serving all major cities in the US and through them international destinations.
Getting to Santa Fe from Albuquerque airport (ABQ)Travel information for guidance purposes. Please check accuracy and timetables with local providers at time of reservation
1. Sandia Shuttle (Recommended option)
- $47 Round trip
- 24 hours cancellation policy
- only shuttle service into Santa Fe that accepts online reservations
2. Roadrunner Shuttle
- company does not have a web address or 800 number
- $45 Round trip
- this shuttle company does not have a fixed transfer schedule into Santa Fe, they accommodate as booked.
3. The ABQ Sunport offers the following rental car services:
- http://www.cabq.gov/airport/car-rental for more about cost and availability
4. The NM Rail Runner Express
- this option takes a bit longer and is the most economical.
- For our conference attendees staying at Hotel Santa Fe, this is very convenient as the main drop site is across the street from Hotel Santa Fe.
View Larger Map
|All Conferences | About AIDSImpact | Disclaimer | Terms & Conditions | Copyright Notice | AIDSImpact.com|